BC Golf courses and industry associations are often looking for interested, reliable people to help them throughout their season and from time to time will post openings on this page. Check back to see what is available.
British Columbia Golf Employment Opportunity
British Columbia Golf is the Provincial Sport Organization (PSO) recognized by Government and Golf Canada as the organization responsible for golf within British Columbia. The organization is a non-profit, operating with a volunteer board. Incorporated in 1922, British Columbia Golf has roots extending back to 1893.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN THE GOLF INDUSTRY
Mackenzie Tour - PGA TOUR Canada
You are confident and entrepreneurial, known for your positive attitude and ability to thrive in a pay for performance sales environment. The sales representative will focus on identifying and selling sponsorship and hospitality packages for the Freedom 55 Financial Open. The week-long event is the Vancouver stop on the Mackenzie Tour – PGA TOUR Canada schedule.
- Identify companies that would have interest in purchasing sponsorship or hospitality packages for the event
- Follow leads provided by advisory committee to secure sales
- Meeting with companies to understand their business objectives and develop sponsorship packages to meet their needs
- Develop sales objectives, strategies and forecasts and concur with the Tournament Director
- Assist in the concept development of sponsorship packages based on the objectives of sales prospects
- Work with Tournament Director to set monthly goals and objectives
- Provide weekly updates on sales activities
Desired Skills & Experience
- A passion and knowledge of the golf industry and sponsorship marketing
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- The ability and willingness to conduct cold calls
- 2 – 5 years of sales experience
- A university degree equivalent work experience considered an asset
To learn more about the event, visit the tournament website www.freedom55financialopen.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by July 19th.