Help Support BC's Rich Golfing History In The 2019 Tradition Classic
WE STILL HAVE SPOTS IN OUR TOURNAMENT AT MARINE DRIVE GC
The British Columbia Golf House Society is a registered non-profit, created in 1987, with the express purpose of preserving, recording, and displaying the history of golf for the province.
It is a membership-based Society that looks to golfers in British Columbia for support through memberships, sponsorships, and donations.
The Tradition Golf Classic is the most important fundraiser each year for the BC Golf House Society.
Thanks to the generous support of the Director of Golf, Tim Tait, the members of the Match Committee, the Board of Directors, and the membership of the Marine Drive Golf Club, the 2019 Tradition Golf Classic is being hosted by the Marine Drive GC.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE REGISTERED
A SPECIAL WELCOME TO THE NEW ENTRIES WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT
IF YOU CANNOT PLAY THIS YEAR, WOULD YOU PLEASE CONSIDER ASSISTING US BY BEING A HOLE SPONSOR?
The members of the Marine Drive GC have been strong supporters of the Museum since the founders presented the original concept to the golfing community in 1986. Marine Drive has annually supported the museum's goal: "To preserve BC's rich golfing history"
The Museum is "Celebrating 30 years 1989 - 2019"
2019 TRADITION GOLF CLASSIC
MONDAY MAY 13, 2019,
1:00 PM SHOTGUN
MARINE DRIVE GOLF CLUB
- The Tradition event features foursomes with all players playing their own ball in a modified par-points format
- Professionals are invited to bring a team to support the Museum
- Lunch will be served prior to the 1:00 PM shotgun
- Dinner will begin at 6:30 PM along with a silent auction
- $250.00 PER PLAYER
- Everyone welcome: singles, twosomes, threesomes, foursomes
- Registration is available on-line at Register
For additional information contact Mike at the Museum: