Register Your Golf Facility For Free To Host A 2019 Women's Golf Day
Women’s Golf Day is an event celebrating girls and women playing golf and learning the skills that last a lifetime while supporting a worthy cause.
This highly successful and worthwhile event takes place on June 4th in 2019 and interested facilities can register for free to host an event by signing up through February 28th.
JUNE 4, 2019
One Day – Women Golfing – Around the World
Women’s Golf Day is a four hour experience happening globally where women and girls can experience golf for the first time or where current players can play and engage with women interested in golf. It is being hosted at golf courses and retail locations all around the world on the same day June 4, 2019. Take a look at some of the locations already participating!
Who can host a Women’s Golf Day event?
Practically every location that offers golf or golf-related products and services can host an event on Women’s Golf Day! Here are some examples of businesses that have hosted Women’s Golf day events in the past:
- Golf Resorts
- Public Golf Courses
- Semi-Public Golf Courses
- Private Golf Courses
- Country Clubs
- Golf Stores
- Driving Ranges
- Mini Golf/Putt Putt
It is a collaborative effort by a dedicated team, golf management companies, retailers and organizations all working together to engage, empower and support girls and women through golf. The four hour experience allows a simple and accessible platform to build a foundation and creates a network to support the continuation of golf no matter what skill level or interest while engaging them in a charitable cause with global impact from a local level.
Location Requirements & Format
These requirements are mandatory for locations to both be an official Women’s Golf Day location and the privileges that comes with it such as using the name, logo, marketing materials, and affiliation of any type.
- Locations are required to register to host an event
- Locations are required to send participant information from their event to Women’s Golf Day in spreadsheet format including, but not necessarily limited to, names and email addresses within 7 days of the event
- Locations must have two hours of golf-related activity and two hours of socializing
- Golf activities can be playing 9 holes, lessons, chipping & putting, product demos, et al so long as the sport of golf is being actively played
- The socializing can include drinks and food at the bar/restaurant, informational talks, corporate networking, pro shop discounts, and more
- Locations can host a free or paid event. 100% of fees collected will go to the location
- Locations must support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and provide active promotion at the event
- Locations are required to market and promote their event through their website, social media, newsletters, flyers, etc
For more great insight into Women's Golf Day, take a moment to enjoy these podcasts (click on the images below) courtesy of ModGolf. Host Colin Weston speaks with the Founder of Women's Golf Day, Elisa Gaudet and follows that up with a visit to Vancouver's Fraserview Golf Course on Women's Golf Day in 2018, speaking to women of all ages and learning what this event means to them.
Become an Official Member of Women’s Golf Day
To join one of golf’s fastest growing communities and be the first to hear of monthly giveaways, exciting news, exclusive offers, and more just click on the link below. This is a collective effort and all women who want to try golf or get more involved are welcome!